- Why can’t I send text to multiple recipients?
- What is the best group text app?
- Is there a limit on iMessage group chat?
- Is there a limit on group texts?
- How do I add more than 10 contacts to a group message?
- Can you group text more than 10 on Iphone?
- Can non Iphone users be in group chats?
- Is there a limit to Facebook group chat?
- Can Samsung do group chat with iPhone?
- How do you send a large group text on iPhone?
- Can an android join an iMessage group chat?
- What is SMS vs MMS?
Why can’t I send text to multiple recipients?
Go to the main screen of your messaging app and tap the menu icon or menu key (on the bottom of the phone); then tap Settings.
If Group Messaging isn’t in this first menu it may be in the SMS or MMS menus.
Under Group Messaging, enable MMS..
What is the best group text app?
6 Top Apps For Group Text MessagingWhatsApp. WhatsApp is a versatile chat client that lets you talk with friends around the world. … GroupMe. … Google+ Hangouts™ … 4. Facebook Messenger. … Voxer® … WeChat.
Is there a limit on iMessage group chat?
The maximum number, or iMessage group chat limit, is 32.
Is there a limit on group texts?
4. Limit the number of people in a group. The number who can be in the same group text depends on the app and mobile network. Apple’s iMessage group text app for iPhones and iPads can accommodate up to 25 people, according to the Apple Tool Box blog, but Verizon customers can only add 20.
How do I add more than 10 contacts to a group message?
To add an additional number to your All Contacts group, open the “Contacts” app and click the “Groups” tab. Tap the name of your all-inclusive group, and then tap the “+” option. The Add Number form opens. Type the contact’s information in the form, and then tap “Done.”
Can you group text more than 10 on Iphone?
I believe it’s the carrier, not the iOS. Your carrier may limit a group to 10 for MMS messaging. This is to reduce the load the carrier’s bandwith eaten up by mass texting pictures, video or audio. If you turn off MMS messaging in settings, you can send SMS to larger group (works for me on ATT).
Can non Iphone users be in group chats?
In Messages you can have group chats with either other people who are on Messages or with a group of people who are texting normally. You can’t mix text group chats with Messages group chats AFAIK.
Is there a limit to Facebook group chat?
Hi Mark, You can message up to 150 people at once.
Can Samsung do group chat with iPhone?
How to Send Group Texts to iPhone Users from Android? As long as you set the MMS settings correctly, you can send group messages to any of your friends even if they are using an iPhone or a non-Android device.
How do you send a large group text on iPhone?
Send a group text messageOpen Messages and tap the Compose button .Enter the names or tap the Add button. to add people from your contacts.Type your message, then tap the Send button .
Can an android join an iMessage group chat?
Group messaging on iMessage basically works only if everyone in the conversation has an iPhone. So if there’s even one Android user in the group, all of your messages will be sent as a standard text (otherwise known as MMS). … Your phone is constantly using energy to notify you of the incoming texts.
What is SMS vs MMS?
You can send and receive text (SMS) and multimedia (MMS) messages through the Messages by Google app . Messages are considered texts and don’t count toward your data usage.